If you are considering commencing your retirement within the next five years, this course provides the opportunity for you to gain valuable advice and information from experts within their respective fields on matters such as Merseyside Pension Fund (pension fund members only), health in retirement, additional and voluntary contributions (AVC) and financial and legal planning.
Delivered in partnership with Merseyside Pension Fund, this one day course aims to provide you with :-
- a clearer understanding of the options available to you on retirement, in relation to your Local Government Pension (Merseyside pension scheme members only).
- a greater awareness of how to maintain good health throughout your retirement.
- the knowledge to make informed decisions on the personal implications of making additional voluntary contributions (AVC) to your pension
- a greater understanding on the importance of financial planning prior to and during your retirement
- a greater understanding of legal planning i.e. wills and probate
Lunch and refreshments are provided on the day. Please notify Hayley Hilton on 01744 674412 if you have any special dietary and access requirements.