Delegates explore the key functionality and features in SIMS to enable the school to run efficiently through its effective use of data.
- finding your way around SIMS
- looking up pupil information
- creating a new pupil record
- making day-to-day adjustments to pupil details
- dealing with leavers and admissions including CTF export and import
- running basic SIMS reports
- handling exclusions
- managing the school diary and personal tasks
- configuring the SIMS home page.
Lunch and Refreshment are provided during this training course.
New administrative users of SIMS.