Providing a comprehensive financial accounting and budgetary support service to schools
Hearing Impairment Service
General contingency and support for schools in financial difficulty
Licenses and Subscritpions
The Council is able to arrange for particular licences and subscriptions on behalf of schools. It is usually the case that these authority-wide arrangements are more cost effective than individual school agreements.
The licences and subscriptions package comprises:
- Capita SIMS Core Module (user licence and upgrades);
- Capita SIMS Curriculum Module (user licence and upgrades);
- Capita SIMS Resources Module (user licence and upgrades);
- CLEAPSS (advisory support for science and technology);
- Capita Asset Services (schools leasing advisory service).
Should schools choose not to purchase this package, they would be responsible individually for ensuring appropriate licence and subscription arrangements are in place.
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.